Nissan Get Great Credit with the Nissan Advantage Program! Offers at Truro Nissan
Introducing the Nissan Advantage Program! If you have faced credit challenges in the past or need the opportunity to establish credit for the first time, this program is for you.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
The details of the Nissan Advantage Program are:
- The maximum amount financed cannot exceed $30,000.
- A minimum down payment of $1,500 is required.
- Proof of income satisfactory to NCF is required at the time of purchase.
- A completed application with 1 reference is required at the time of purchase.
- New residents to Canada must present one of the following:
- Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, C2)
- IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
- Work or study permit/visa
- Diplomat service
- Non-landed applicants must present job contract and work permit.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The Nissan Advantage Program is available to individuals, based on approved credit through Nissan Canada Finance, who:
- have faced credit challenges in the past or need the opportunity to establish credit for the first time; and
- are interested in purchasing a new or current model year Micra, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Altima sedan or Rogue.
For any questions or concerns you have about the Nissan Advantage Program, contact us today!
*Conditions may apply. The specific model may differ from this photo.